- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select your Category for Maharashtra Times Classifieds below :
Lost of Certificates Or MarksheetsClick here
Loss of DocumentsClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost Share CertificateClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
To RentClick here
Situation WantedClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Commercial PersonalClick here
Other Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
The rates for classified ads in Maharashtra Times vary depending on location and type of classified ad. Classified ads are of two types:
Classified Text Ads are simple text advertisements and are charged according to the number of words and the number of lines used. Classified text ads also include the option to add enhancements, for which extra charges apply. The enhancements you can choose from are:
- Background colours
- Tick marks
Classified Display Ads include richer formatting for text advertisements. These advertisements are charged on the basis of square centimetres occupied. Classified display ads include:
- A variety of fonts
- Images and graphics
Booking your ads in Maharashtra Times through releaseMyAd is quick and hassle-free. Just follow these simple steps to get your ad published in Maharashtra Times:
- Select Newspaper
- Select Category
- Select Ad Type and Location
- Select Preferences
- Write Your Ad
- Select Dates and Make Payment
- Receive Invoice
From our list of available newspapers, select the newspaper you wish to advertise in.
Select the category of advertisement you want to book.
Choose between classified text ads and classified display ads and select the location for your ad.
If you have any preferences or special requirements, do let us know in the panel provided.
Compose the text for your classified ad, and enhance with borders or background colours if you wish, and check the preview of your ad.
Select the dates and the duration for which you want your ad to run, and proceed towards the payment section. Once you have made your payment, you will receive an instant email confirming that your payment has been made.
Upon successful payment for your classified ad, you will receive an invoice with the full details of the ad you have booked with us.
Composing your classified on our platform is extremely easy and quick. For your convenience, we have included some sample ads for you to refer to in case you need help composing your ad. Here are some of our recommendations to help you make your classified ad get noticed by your target audience:
- Make Your Headline Stand Out
They say first impressions make the biggest impact, and your headline is what your readers shall first see. It is therefore essential to capture the attention of your readers with an attention-grabbing headline.
- Write a Captivating Message
Having attracted your reader’s attention, now you must tell them what you are offering. Be crisp and concise, and make your ad content highly targeted to your target audience.
- Provide a Convincing Call to Action
Make sure you include a call to action in your ad copy. A call to action is what you want your readers to do after reading your ad. Keep your call to action clear and simple.
Why advertise in Maharashtra Times Classified?
Planning to place classified ads in Maharashtra Times newspaper?
Know more about the benefits of placing classified ads in the platform of Maharashtra Times newspaper from releaseMyAd!
- The quality content of this newspaper gratifies the readers and that leads to a huge readership figure, hence your advertisement in Maharashtra Times shall gain the desired attention.
- The wide coverage helps the advertisements to reach every corner of the country.
- The economical rates and the special offers for advertising under various formats such as simple text, displays, quarter page or full page advertisements suits every advertiser.
- The exclusive ad booking packages that cover multiple locations help the advertisers to reach out to a larger number to audiences.
- The easy deadlines help advertisers to book ads in the shortest time span and facilitate in instant ad booking.
Releasing ads in Maharashtra Times newspaper for classified categories like Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property, Obituary, Announcement, Travel etc. has been simplified further with the help of the internet. Now you can confirm the release dates and get your ad published instantly with releaseMyAd, the Authorized Online Ad Booking Agent of Maharashtra Times!
Maharashtra Times Classified Ad Rates :
Maharashtra Times Classified Ad Rates :
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Maharashtra Times Classified||Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||1 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
How to Book Classified Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper ?
How to advertise in Maharashtra Times instantly online for real estate, matrimonial, recruitment and other categories: -
Select your Location/ Package & Ad Type for your classified ad.
Compose your MT classified along with live preview
Select Release Dates & Make Payment for booking confirmation via online & offline mediums.
On successful payment, you receive an auto generated invoice from the system confirming your Classified Ad booking . Then post editorial approval your newspaper advertisement for Maharashtra Times is merged into their printing system for release in your chosen dates.
Maharashtra Times Advertising Systems have been integrated with our service to ensure consistency in flow and date availability. All payments for classified on the site are handled securely through SSL protection for greater security. So you can pay via credit cards/ debit cards, net banking, NEFT/ Wire Transfer & Cheque options .
Maharashtra Times is the 9th largest selling Marathi daily newspaper based out of Mumbai, India. It is owned by the Times of India group. According to the IRS 2005, Maharashtra Times enjoys the second largest readership in Mumbai, India. Other than The Times of India, Maharashtra Times is the only newspaper in Mumbai which has more than one million readers in the .
Online booking eliminates the hassle to find and contact MT classified agents & enables instant processing. Choose to pay for your MT advt via online / offline methods including cash collection from home. Now placing ads in classifieds can be done easily through releaseMyAd’s online booking center without visiting MT’s office.
You can choose to publish an Advertisement in Maharashtra Times via any of the following formats :-
- Classified Text: These ads are printed on MT’s classified pages in run on words format. Some advertisers also prefer adding enhancements like screen, tick, color for extra visibility. These classified Ads are popularly booked for Sunday matrimonials, property, real estate, change of name, lost & found, astrology categories.
- Classified Display: These Ads enable usage of pictures / logos and allow customized font sizes. Display Ads can be booked both in MT for colour and Black & White. Display MTclassified ads are more expensive then text ads and can be composed directly online via the usage of templates without the help of any MT ad agency. Experienced advertisers can also upload their Ads in PDF/JPEG/EPS – and just specify the dimensions of the MT ad for instant booking. The width of this Add is fixed at a maximum of 1 column. Ideally suited for Recruitment, Business, Obituary, Education, Tenders, Public Notice advertisers.
Since Maharashtra Times is published in Malayalam. You can choose to compose your advertisement both in English or Malayalam as per your convenience. Should you want the complimentary language translation service for your classified ad, kindly specify the same during the booking process.
Advertise in Maharashtra Times Classifieds in the simplest way!
About Maharashtra Times
Worried about getting contacts, rates, deadlines and manual booking procedures for your Maharashtra Times classified ads? Your search ends here- Now you can book Maharashtra Times newspaper classified text and display ads via releaseMyAd - India's largest newspaper ad booking portal. Just 3 simple steps and your ad is booked for the scheduled date.You can avail the best rates and discount packages for your Maharashtra Times classified ads only at releaseMyAd. Get started !