- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Lost and Found Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Lost and Found ads in Maharashtra Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Maharashtra Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Lost and Found ad in Maharashtra Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Lost and Found respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Lost and Found packages of Maharashtra Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Lost and Found ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Maharashtra Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Maharashtra Times Lost and Found ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Lost and Found ad in Maharashtra Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Lost and Found Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Lost and Found AD IN Maharashtra Times NEWSPAPER ?
Lost & found ad is the second most popular category coming under personal column. Giving lost found ads in Maharashtra Times newspaper is easy and releaseMyAd makes it easier. Let us find out how!
Why Lost & Found?
Suppose you have lost your property deed papers when you were travelling in a local train. You appeal to the authorized legal adviser to issue you a duplicate of the lost deed. He advises you to file an FIR and a newspaper ad stating that you have lost the original deed of the said property. This helps the court know that you have genuinely lost your said deed and if anyone else finds it cannot misuse it in any form as it becomes invalid and the duplicate issued to you becomes the new original valid document.
Under such circumstances, you would have to give a lost & found ad in a newspaper. So it may also happen if you give an advertisement a good soul might even contact you and return your lost document/item seeing your advertisement.
Advantages of Booking Lost and Found Classified ads in Maharashtra Times through releaseMyAd
- releaseMyAd.com is authorized by Maharashtra Times to enable you to book & release your ads under any category, online
- We do not charge any extra booking charges or commission for booking your classified Announcement ad in Maharashtra Times via us
- You can also track the status of your ad booking order & payment status with the help of your Ad Id until it is printed
- Through us you can make the payment for your ad only according to your convenience as we offer both online and offline payment options which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.
All the online payment options are tested through different layers of SSL encryption to secure your payment and account details.
Maharashtra Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost and Found Ad In Maharashtra Times To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Lost and Found AD IN Maharashtra Times NEWSPAPER ?
You can get your Lost & Found ad booked in Maharashtra Times in 3 simple steps through an online process.
- Click on the link : https://maharashtratimes.releasemyad.com/rates/lost-and-found,select the edition and provide your details.
- Proceed to compose the classified text ad you can check the “View sample ads” section for help. You can upload self-designed matter or edit the given templates in case of classified display ads.
- Select the date and make payments. Upload the document for confirmation.
Format / Sample for Lost & Found Ad:
- A lost & found Ad should consist of
- Your name
- Detailed information about the item or items you have lost
- Your full address
- Your contact details(optional, if the full address is given)
Documents Required / How To Apply:
Lost & Found in Maharashtra Times newspaper can be given using any of the following documents.
- FIR copy
- General Diary (GD)
- Notarized Affidavit.
You can easily go to the nearest police station where you lost your item(s) and tell them you want to file an FIR or a GD for the lost item. They will guide you through the rest. Nowadays you can also file an FIR online. Just go to the respective police station website, for example, the Delhi police station and follow the instructions. Apart from this, you can also opt for a notarized affidavit stating the item(s) you have lost.
- Execute the Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Denomination of Rs. 10/- or as per the prescribed stamp duty as per your state.
- Make the Affidavit attest and sealed by the Notary Public.
Make sure any of the above documents you are providing is not more than 6 months old.
Have some other queries? mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 09830629298.