- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Announcement Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Announcement ads in Maharashtra Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Maharashtra Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Announcement ad in Maharashtra Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Announcement respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Announcement packages of Maharashtra Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Announcement ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Maharashtra Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Maharashtra Times Announcement ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Announcement ad in Maharashtra Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. Want to publish the change of name in 2 news papers, would you mind helping me in finding two such cheapest ad publishers in Mumbai
Q. Dear Sir/Madam, how to book ad for change of name and under what category we should select it in The Maharashtra Times
Q. I want to put ad in Maharashtra Times (Mumbai)regarding my name change do I need to have Maharashtra gazette documents.
Q. Request to provide how many lines shall be required for the following advt: "I,Manish Rameshbhai Shah aged about 40 years and residing at D-***, N*** S*** S******R, PLOT ** & **, SECTOR **, *** BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI - 400*** have changed my name to Manish Rameshchandra Shah for all purpose vide affidavit dt:08062013 before notary Mr B V Singh" to be published in Maharashtra Times
Why place Announcement Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Announcement AD IN Maharashtra Times NEWSPAPER ?
There are several advantages of booking your announcement ads on Maharashtra Times via releaseMyAd’s online ad booking portal. Some of these advantages are:
- You can book your ads online in a simple 3 step process that takes up no more than 10 minutes of your time.
- You can get the best deals and rates by booking your ads via releaseMyAd without having to pay any extra fees for using our online ad booking facility.
- You can check the progress of your ad until it becomes ready for processing.
- You can clear your bill via numerous online & offline payment options.
Announcements made on newspapers are usually targeted toward a specific community or a niche group, and may not hold relevance to all readers. Such announcements may be a legal obligation, but that isn’t the case always.
Sample Maharashtra Times Announcement Ads:
• I, Suraiyya Anandam D/O Rajan Baddan born on 01-01-1987, residing at 1441, 90 D Cross, 89 Main, 7 Sector, ABC Layout, Bangalore – 123456, shall henceforth be known as Revathy Anandhan (all names listed are in Given Name then Surname order). Affidavit Number 12345 / 123456, dated 22/10/2010.
• It is notified that my original certificate of 10th Class exam.Year 2009,Roll No 2110827 pass out from CBSE,has been lost, if found pls ctc Aakarshan Dhir. Mobile no (044) 3992 2660.
Maharashtra Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Announcement Ad In Maharashtra Times To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Announcement AD IN Maharashtra Times NEWSPAPER ?
To book your ads online in Maharashtra Times’s Announcements page, take the following steps:
- Choose Ad Type & Ad location from the top half of this page
- Compose your ad, with the help of sample ads
- Select dates and clear payment via a host of online & offline means
You can book your ads from the panel above, or alternatively get to know more about ads by clicking on the tabs above.
Check rates and book your announcement ads on Maharashtra Times over the internet!
Sample Ads For Maharashtra Times Announcement :
|Lost identity proof - LOST my (Lost Item/ Person) around (Location) on (Date/Time). If (Found/Seen) Please contact: 0000000000.|
|Sample 1: Name Change - I (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).|
|Sample 2: Name Change - I (your old name) S/O or D/O or W/O (fathers name or husbands name) R/O of (your home address) shall henceforth be known as (your new name) affidavit no (XXXXXX) sworn before notary (notary name) dated (date).|
|Land Deed Missing - This is to bring to your kind notice that, (Name), s/o (Name) Address: (Address), our Land Deed is Missing (from/since) (Date). If found kindly return to the above address.|
|Lost Certificate - I (Name) have lost my Original Pass Certificate of HS year (Year) Roll no. ABC/12345 Matric Board. If Found Please Contact: 0000000000.|
|Sample 3: Name Change - I, (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).|
|Change of Name (Marathi) - मी, (जुने नाव) D/O मोहन कृष्णा हारोडे, राहणार भूतेश्वर नगर, लाल शाळे जवळ, गंगाबाई घाट रोड, नागपूर- ०२, दि. २७.०८.२०१८ रोजीच्या शपथपत्र क्र. ४०७ ऑफ ८/२०१८ प्रमाणे माझे नाव बदलून (नवीन नाव) केलेले आहे.|
|Form Lost (Marathi) - 11 ऑक्टोबर, 2017 रोजी दुपारी 2 वाजता एम जी रोड डोंबबीवली पश्चिम वर माझा फॉर्म ई एक्स एन45 गमावला, आढळले तर संपर्क करा (व्यक्तीचे नाव) 000000000|
Ad Composing Tips :