- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Announcement Newspaper Ad Type:
Text Classified Ad
(Simple Text. Charges per line/ word)
Display Classified Ads
(Include image, colour, font variation to your ad)
Recently Asked Questions
Q. Request to provide how many lines shall be required for the following advt: "I,Manish Rameshbhai Shah aged about 40 years and residing at D-***, N*** S*** S******R, PLOT ** & **, SECTOR **, *** BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI - 400*** have changed my name to Manish Rameshchandra Shah for all purpose vide affidavit dt:08062013 before notary Mr B V Singh" to be published in Maharashtra Times
Recent Announcement Advertisements Published in Maharashtra Times
Why Announcement Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper
Announcements made on newspapers are usually targeted toward a specific community or a niche group, and may not hold relevance to all readers. Such announcements may be a legal obligation, but that isn’t the case always.
There are several advantages of booking your announcement ads on Maharashtra Times via releaseMyAd’s online ad booking portal. Some of these advantages are:
• You can book your ads online in a simple 3 step process that takes up no more than 10 minutes of your time.
• You can get the best deals and rates by booking your ads via releaseMyAd without having to pay any extra fees for using our online ad booking facility.
• You can check the progress of your ad until it becomes ready for processing.
• You can clear your bill via numerous online & offline payment options.
Sample Maharashtra Times Announcement Ads:
• I, Suraiyya Anandam D/O Rajan Baddan born on 01-01-1987, residing at 1441, 90 D Cross, 89 Main, 7 Sector, ABC Layout, Bangalore – 123456, shall henceforth be known as Revathy Anandhan (all names listed are in Given Name then Surname order). Affidavit Number 12345 / 123456, dated 22/10/2010.
• It is notified that my original certificate of 10th Class exam.Year 2009,Roll No 2110827 pass out from CBSE,has been lost, if found pls ctc Aakarshan Dhir. Mobile no (044) 3992 2660.
Maharashtra Times Announcement Ad Booking Process
Check rates and book your announcement ads on Maharashtra Times over the internet!
To book your ads online in Maharashtra Times’s Announcements page, take the following steps:
• Choose Ad Type & Ad location from the top half of this page
• Compose your ad, with the help of sample ads
• Select dates and clear payment via a host of online & offline means
You can book your ads from the panel above, or alternatively get to know more about ads by clicking on the tabs below.