Select Your Recruitment Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked Questions
Recruitment ads in Maharashtra Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Maharashtra Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Recruitment ad in Maharashtra Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Recruitment respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Recruitment packages of Maharashtra Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Recruitment ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Maharashtra Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Maharashtra Times Recruitment ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Recruitment ad in Maharashtra Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Recruitment Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper ?
- Choose your preferred format from Classified Text, Classified Display or Display as your Recruitment ad type as well as the newspaper of your choice
- Create and design your advertisement with the help of our online templates and enhancements and review the same with our Live Ad Preview Feature
- Select the ad release dates and advance towards the ‘Make Payment’ page and clear the payments via our online and offline payment mediums
- As soon as your payment(s) is cleared, you receive an instant confirmation via email with an invoice consisting of all your ad booking details, from releaseMyAd.
Authorized Advertising systems of all major newspapers have been incorporated in our services to ensure consistency in flow & availability of dates. All payments made in favour of your ads on our website are handled securely through SSL encryption for maximum protection. Please feel free & secure to use your Credit/Debit Cards/ Net Banking/ Wire Transfer & Cheque payment methods as safe options via releasemyad.com.
Please have a look at the following formats or ad types under which you can publish your recruitment advertisement:
- Classified Text Ads: Classified Text adverts are simple run-on line ads which only consist of words or characters. They can be enhanced with the help of our online enhancements which include background colours, ticks, screen borders etc. These ad types are charged on the basis of characters, words or the number of lines used in the composition of the ad.
- Classified Display Ads: These ad types fall under the classified section but also have the feature of displaying images and logos or emblems. Display Classified adverts can be designed with the help of our pre designed templates and other features like text formatting, header and footer formatting, background colour selections, uploading images and logos of the company. These ads are calculated on the basis of per sq.cm of space used by the advert in the particular newspaper page.
- Display Ads: Display advertisements are the most elaborate form of newspaper advertising and is also the most creative layout for print advertisements. You may design the ad online or upload your own design as well as get it designed by expert advertisers and upload it in either JPEG/EPS or PDF format. These ads too are charged on the basis of per sq.cm of space used in the newspaper.
ReleaseMyAd.com being the pioneers in the field of online booking of newspaper advertisements, are aware of the trouble that people had to go through for releasing newspaper adverts.
Hence we have enabled you to book newspaper recruitment ads instantly online in just a few easy steps. We all know that ‘Time’ is equivalent to ‘Money’ and releaseMyAd helps you save both with our online ad booking services.
Maharashtra Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Recruitment Ad In Maharashtra Times To Get Maximum Response ?
Finding and hiring the best candidate for a job vacancy is a time-consuming and complicated task.
Here is why you should book your recruitment ads in newspapers:
Helps in Hiring
- Efficient hiring of employees is necessary for the running of a successful company. Recruitment ads help both employers find the most suitable candidate for a job opening, and helps job seekers find the most suitable job that matches their qualifications and interests.
Useful for Both Employers and Job Seekers
- Recruitment ads help to bridge the gap between the demand for employees and the supply of employable candidates. In other words, recruitment ads are valuable both to employers and job seekers.
Contains Relevant Job Information
- Recruitment ads contain all the essential information related to job vacancies that a company has, including the nature of work and the minimum qualifications to apply for the vacancy.
Wide Coverage of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are widely read by people in cities and villages across the length and breadth of the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
- There are still a lot of people in India who are still not proficient in using online job portals. Recruitment ads in newspapers in English, Hindi and regional languages help to make the job market more accessible for everyone.
ReleaseMyAd understands your company as well as job needs hence we have made the extra effort of speeding up your newspaper ad booking process online. We also eliminated the trouble of standing in long queues to make payments for releasing the advertisement in a newspaper of your choice!!!
Sample Ads For Maharashtra Times Recruitment :
|Multi Staff Reqd. - Wanted Peon (No.s) Drivers (No.s) Telephone Op. (No.s) Clerks (No.s) Data Entry Op. (No.s) for Co's office at (Location) Salary upto 20000/- pm (PF +TA) (Vacation Job's avlble) fresher/ exp Call: 0000000000.|
|Female Counselor - Female Counselor (fulltime) reqd for Computer Institute in (Location) (Freshers may apply) Salary 8 - 10 K. Call: 0000000000, 0123456789.|
|Technical Writer - Wanted (Male/Female) Writing Assistant for an accomplished Technical Writer should be BA / MA with English Literature, good command over written English with proficiency in MS Office Word and PowerPoint. Contact (Company Name), (Address). Contact: (Name) 0000000000. Email: email@example.com|
|Delivery Boys - Reqd Delivery Bike riders at (Company Name), (Address). Sal 9k to 11k p.m. Security Deposit only Rs.(Amount)/-. Call-0000000000/ 0123456789.|
|Accountant Reqd. - Accountant reqd for (Company Name) Company at (Location), B.Com /CA knowing Computer , Tally & with exp in WCT, Acctg & Taxation. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Reqd. Fresher - Reqd Fresher with fluency in written and spoken English for a 5 star hotel booking office at (Location). Email CV to: email@example.com or call 0000000000.|
|Manager Reqd. - Reqd. an Experienced Branch Manager for Transport Industry for its (Locations) Branch. Walk in for interview on 27 (Date) between 1 to 7 pm. (Company Name), (Address), 0000000000. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Security Agency - (Location) Security Agency Req.-Field Supervisors, Comp Operators, Office Supervisor # 0000000000. E: email@example.com|
|Home Tutor Reqd. - Require Home Tutor & Teacher (Full/Part Time), All Subjects & Classes in (Location). Register Now # 0000000000|
|Urgent Reqd. - Urgent Reqd - Graphics Designer & Drawing Artist, Colouring Artist, Author. Contact :+91-0000000000. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Admin - Reqd Office Admin (Male/Female) For Routine Correspondence, Back Office Job: 9.30 to 6.30 at (Location). Call: 0000000000.|
|Sales Representative Required (Marathi) - पुणे स्थित पेंट कंपनीला नागपूर डेपोसाठी अनुभवी सेल्स रेप्रेसेंटेटिव्ह पाहिजेत. संपर्क- 0000000000|
|Farmhouse Caretaker Required (Marathi) - मुंबई जवळ फार्म हाऊसच्या देखभालीसाठी बागकाम व स्वयंपाक करू शकणार हरकामी मदतनीस पाहिजे. संपर्क - व्हाट्सअप 00000000000|
Ad Composing Tips