- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Public Notice Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Pune - (Times Of India + Maharashtra Times + Economic Times + Mirror)
Rs.1,321/ 5 Lines
Rs.1,321 / 5 Lines
Why place Public Notice Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper ?
One would give a public notice advertisement if they have lost something like a share certificate or suppose a company is changing its address, etc. Now a question might come into your mind isn't it similar to a lost & found ad? Public notices and lost and found advertisements are similar yet very different from each other unlike lost & found advertisement public notices are given from a company standpoint rather than an individual standpoint.
Why Public Notice?
Housing Society is changing its address or members are retiring and are no longer a part of the society. Under such conditions, the society has to give a public notice announcing the required. Again suppose you have lost your property deed documents and want to issue a new one. Under such circumstances, you won't publish a public notice rather you will go for a lost & found advertisement under the personal category. But suppose a company has lost its share certificate or property documents not an individual item but an entity/a company under such circumstances you are supposed to give a public notice advertisement.
When you book your public notice ads on Maharashtra Times via releaseMyAd, you can get the following benefits:
- You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 min of your time.
- You can track the progress of your ad as it gets processed for printing. At certain occasions, you might need to provide the newspaper you are advertising with certain legal documents that you need to prove the legitimacy of your claim.
- You can pay for your ads in multiple ways, with online options such as Credit & Debit Cards, and offline methods such as cheques, demand drafts and in certain locations, cash collection from home.
- When you book your ads online via releaseMyAd, you do not need to pay anything extra. In fact, you get to book your ads at the lowest industry prices, and you can also avail of numerous amazing deals and offers when you advertise with us.
Public Notices are issued by organizations as a part of a legal procedure. These ads are used to inform the public when a government issued project has been accepted by a bidder, or when government projects changes hands, any other such occasions.
Maharashtra Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Public Notice Ad In Maharashtra Times To Get Maximum Response ?
To book your Public Notice ads on Maharashtra Times online via releaseMyAd, take the following steps:
- Choose ad location from the panel above after viewing the advertising rates
- Compose your ad material. You can seek the help of our online ad booking platform to get a better idea of how to compose an ad
- Select Dates & Clear Payment via a host of online & offline means
To start with your ad campaign, you can book your ads from the top of the page. If you are interested to know more about Public Notice ad, click on the appropriate tab below
Documents Required for Maharaashtra Times Public Notice Ad:
- Different documents are required for different kinds of Public Notice advertisements in Maharashtra Times.
- Housing Society: Ad Matter should be written society letterhead & it should be duly signed & stamped.
- For legal issues (such as property ownership, disownment, etc): Ad Matter Should Be Written in a Lawyer Letterhead & it should be duly signed & stamped.
- Company Documents Misplaced/ Missing: FIR stating the proper lost documents with company name (not be more than 6 months old).
Format / Sample
- As you already know public notices can only go in classified display and not text format. So let me guide you through as to how a public notice ad for Maharashtra Times looks like.
- Black and white(no background colour)
- Language option(Marathi/English)
- Designing facility available (releaseMyAd has their in house designer doing the work for you with no extra charge! All you have to do is give your ad matter)
- No pictures allowed
Here is a sample to make you understand the format more easily.