- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Maharashtra Times Obituary||All Days||1 day(s) Prior|
|Category : Besna, Bhog Ceremony, Chautha and Uthamna, Clarification, Commemoration Havan, Condolences, Death, Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Death Announcements, Hashkaba, In Memoriam, Kriya, Marka, Mass and Services, Memorial Serrvices, Months Mind, Obituary Services, Pets Obituary, Prayer Meeting, Rasam Pagdi, Seventh Day Mass, Tributes, Uthala, Vaikunta Samaradhana,|
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Obituary ads in Maharashtra Times can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Maharashtra Times are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Obituary ad in Maharashtra Times
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Obituary respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Obituary packages of Maharashtra Times from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Obituary ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Maharashtra Times is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Maharashtra Times Obituary ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Obituary ad in Maharashtra Times:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Obituary Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Obituary AD IN Maharashtra Times NEWSPAPER ?
Newspapers let you honour the life led by them and also to make the loved ones of the passed away soul know that they have left for their heavenly journey leaving them behind. releaseMyAd lets you do just that at the most affordable rates.
Obituary ads are given to showcase the loss of a loved one. It can be given either by a person, a family or even an organization. Maharashtra Times allows you to publish an obituary ad Marathi language or English language. You can decide to give a picture of the deceased or not. But the most important feature only Times group allows you to have is it allows you to give an obituary ad not just in a display or classified display but also in a classified text format.
You can reap certain benefits when you advertise with releaseMyAd, of which some are:
- You can get the best deals and rates when you advertise with releaseMyAd, and you do not need to pay anything extra for booking ads online.
- You can book your obituary ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 minutes
- You can track the progress of your ad as it passes the several stages before finally being ready to be printed.
- Avail of numerous online and offline payment options.
Obituary ads are published by the near and dear ones of someone who has recently passed. Obituaries serve to honour the departed and inform his/her acquaintances of the time and location of the memorial service. We understand that these are trying times for the affected, which is why we can save you the unnecessary hassle of visiting numerous agents and office by letting you book your Mahrashtra Times obituary ads online.
Maharashtra Times is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Obituary Ad In Maharashtra Times To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Obituary AD IN Maharashtra Times NEWSPAPER ?
To book your ads on Obituary in Maharashtra Times, take the following steps:
- Choose your location from the panel above
- Compose your ad. You can seek the aid of our online sample ad gallery to get a better idea of how to compose your ads effectively.
- Choose your advertising date and clear your bill by having your pick of numerous online and offline payment methods.
If you wish to book your ads online now, kindly follow the steps mentioned above. Alternatively, if you wish to know more about Obituary ads, click on the appropriate tab above.
Documents Required / How To Apply:
- Anyone of the following documents can be used to give an obituary ad in Maharashtra Times
- Death Certificate of the deceased
- Cremation slip of the deceased
- Doctor’s note stating the name & date of death of the deceased signed & stamped by authorized medical personnel.
Composing Tips for Obituary Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper:
Composing an obituary ad is not that difficult. Here are a few tips to help you compose one.
- The name of the deceased should be mentioned at the beginning line of the ad matter
- Mentioning the D.O.D is a must for all obituary ads
- The reason of death should not be mentioned in ad matter
- A few loving words dedicated to the deceased is preferred to be mentioned
- A good quality photograph is preferred to be a part of the ad matter
- Mentioning the people giving the obituary is a good idea
- Make sure the name and date of death is as per the document provided
- If a prayer meeting or any get together to hold offering condolences to the deceased should be also clearly mentioned in ad matter with time, date and place.
Obituary Ads Archive
Sample Ads For Maharashtra Times Obituary :
|Obituary - Mourning - (Name) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). He will be deeply remembered for his ________. He is mourned by his (Names of Family Members/ Friends/ Relatives).|
|Obituary - Prayer - (Name), (son/daughter) of Late. (Name) of (Location) breathed his last in (Location) after a brief illness on (Day) (Date). (He/She) was (Age). May God grant peace to (his/her) soul.|
|Obituary - Chautha - (Name) Born: (Date) Died: (Date) Loving (Relationship) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). Chautha will be held at (Place), (Location/ Address), on (Date) at (Time). Family & Friends.|
|Obituary - Shradh - (Name), resident of (Address), passed away peacefully on (Day), (Date), (Year). His 'Shradh' Ceremony will be held at (Place) - (Location), (Address) on (Day), (Date) from (Time). Mourned by (Names) and other Family Members.|
Ad Composing Tips :